Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another possible book idea.

So I think it would be totally fun to write how-to books without knowing how to do something in the first place. Just use my imagination to make up how to do a whole variety of things. From cooking, crafts, carpentry to raising kids, psychiatry and marriage. I think it would be something hilarious. Especially since I am good at making things up. I think most people would be surprised at how much I dont know, I just talk confidently and act like I know what I am talking about. Most people dont do enough research to find out that I am totally full of crap haha. Maybe saying so on here isnt the best idea, but people are forgetful too, they wont remember that my confidence is feigned. I am just that good, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment